Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MIA-so sorry!

I have been a little MIA lately.  It just seems that I couldn't catch up after the Easter Pageant at church.  I did about 10 loads of laundry preparing the costumes to go back into storage. Finished!  Then our church also sponsors a brunch for Mother Day where we decorate tables for about 300.  I usually decorate 6 -8 tables every year and this year I had 7.  We are supposed to provide a nice centerpiece with a theme and then table service for 6 people.  Some people do paper products, but I usually take the real stuff.  So, to say the least I spent several days sorting my stuff and getting everything ready.  I decided to share one of my centerpieces with you today.  
This was a sweet and fru-fru table.


Thanks for stopping by and I'm off to get more cards ready to publish.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment