Friday, January 25, 2013

and then there were two....

So, I know it's been along time since my last post, but I think the cold weather just had my brain frozen for any creative ideas.

I want to share a card today that I created for one of the girls that's in my bible study and she recently delivered TWINS!  I am happy to say that everyone is doing well even though they were a little early.

I recently found these images from Sweet November (Sleeping Baby Fairies), and picked them up as digital's.  Well, I have found that I like them so much that I will be purchasing the actual stamps so I can stamp in different colors and also emboss the image.

sorry the image is a little blurry

Supplies:

Amuse' paper - woodgrain
The paper Studio - Sweet Pea Collection
Copic Markers Little Girl - E000,E00,E02,R00
                                              R000,RV42,RV21
                                              YG00,YG01,YG03,YG65
                                              YR30,YR31,Y21
Copic Markers Little Boy- E000,E00,E02,R00
                                               E33,E35,E57,E59
                                               Y00,Y01,Y03,Y65
                                               BG10,BG70,BG72
Misc - Pearl Gems, Ribbon, Computer Sentiment, Martha Stewart butterfly punch.


Hope You Enjoy,
Nancy
  

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Are you interested in the easiest lightbox ever? http://paulaposts.blogspot.com/2012/12/better-photos-made-easy.html

    ReplyDelete