Sunday, February 24, 2013

Carrots Anyone?


As I work today in my craft room moving various seasonal things in and out of storage I decided to take a break and put together this Easter card.  
Several of my crafting buddies and I took a road trip yesterday to the Des Moines area and picked up the carrot paper just to go with this stamp.
This image is a Northwoods Rubber Stamp - Carrot Tops and Bunny.  It always makes me smile when I see this Bunny and only get to use the stamp such a small time during the Easter season.
The card is very basic with simple construction of layering.  I did use some scrap paper, but have listed the name of paper for carrot paper.

Supplies:
Copic: YR61,YR65,YR68,YG11,YG13,YG17,E51,E53,E55,R01,W1
Spellbinders: Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large
EK Success Pennant Punch and Sizzix Banners 2 Die
Carrot Paper: doodlebug designs - Flowerbox
Sentiment: #11029mc Carrot Bunny (HoneyPop-Inky Antics)
Misc.: Twine and gems

Hope you enjoy!
Have a great week, we are slated for more snow here in the Midwest.

Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment