Tuesday, April 23, 2013

playing with chalkboards


I've been seeing the chalkboard cards and supplies showing up everywhere lately, so while I was at Staples this morning, I picked up a couple of labels in the Martha Stewart area.  There were several style to pick from, but I decided on this shape with the ticket stub corners.  It's big enough to cut down if I want, but today I choose to use the entire label on this card.

I have a couple of paper layers on the card front then adhered my chalkboard label.  Drawing on the chalkboard can be a little tricky so maybe planning out what you want before actually placing your chalk down would be a good idea. ( I am NO artist).  I have a basic flower and then put a decorative paper flower in the center, added the vertical sentiment and I have a simple all occasion card.

Thanks for stopping by....
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment