Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunshine and Pinwheels


Good evening, I hope everyone had a good weekend and you're rested for tomorrow. 
I've been working on a few projects this weekend and got a couple of cards put together.
This fun little image is from Stampavie and she makes me smile with here sweet face and pinwheel.
Simple image to color and just a few sequins to add the bling.


On another note, I want to share some fun news with you.
I am now on the Design Team of The Outlawz,( http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/)
We have weekly challenges with prizes, lots of cards for you to look at, with something for everyone.
I am on the Greetings Team and our challenges are on Monday's,
Go to the website and look around.  There are many talented people there and a good place for ideas and inspiration.
Have a good week,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment