Thursday, July 18, 2013

It's a Birthday

I Love Tim Holtz stuff and some of my favorite things are the kits that come from Archivers.
They 
have mini cards in them and come with a 4 stamp set, a pad of 6 X 6 paper, some embellishments and instructions.
You usually need to provide a couple colors of ink and maybe some optional stickles.
These kits are so easy and can be adapted for so many things.  The fact that you have the 4 stamps for future projects is actually well worth the  cost.
So, I had the Birthday set sitting around and decided to pull everything out and make the cards.
These four are complete and I have almost the entire paper pad left. 
Easy Peasy
Thanks for stopping today.
Nancy


4 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, I just love these mini cards, great images and fab design too.
    Huge Hugz from your newest follower and Hobbycutz teamie, Lorraine xx

    http://craftylollea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for great comments and Yes can't wait get started at Hobbycutz.
      Blessing, Nancy

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card, i love tim holtz and im lucky enough to be attending his workshop next month. Looking forward to working with you over at hobbycutz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for comments and I'm jealous because I would love to attend his workshop. I've seen him several time at CHA, but I want to get my hands INKY also.
      Blessings, Nancy

      Delete