Thursday, August 22, 2013

Playing Again

So I had a chance to play a little in my craft room tonight.  After I got back from my little vacation my schedule was packed for almost two weeks.  Things will hopefully be back to normal next week.
I did a little cleaning and put together one of my "use what's in front of you" cards.

I was playing with a new stamp set and some Tombow markers, so I have a couple of fall leaves, then I had a couple of wood pieces laying around that I didn't use on my last DT project.  There's a piece of paper lace tape that my sister sent me, along with some vellum.  I used the vellum as an overlay (that's why you see the haze in the middle), and last the sentiment was stamped on the vellum but I had to back it with white so you could read it.
Thanks for continuing to stop and visit.
Nancy 



No comments:

Post a Comment