Saturday, September 21, 2013

Coming to you with a Birthday Card

Well the other day I shared an Anniversary card for my Son and DIL.  So this upcoming Tuesday is their Anniversary and then next Friday is her Birthday.
Today I put together her card with some ideas using banners.  I saw something in a magazine using several banners, so I started pulling out my banner dies and here's my result.
I'm taking a chance with this card because my DIL is really not a flowery girl and her favorite color is orange.  this photo shows a little more orange on the top banner, but it is a rosy color. I stepped out of the box with the bow and paper flower.  
This card will probably be hand delivered or will have to be boxed if mailed.
Wish me luck that she like the finished product.
Thanks for stopping by.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment