Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hobbycutz Challenges.

Hello again today.  This is my second post because I have a new DT challenge to feature.  Recently I joined the Design Team for the Hobbycutz Challenges, and this is my FIRST week to participate. 
This weeks challenge is 'Anything Goes' and I have a card that is very different than my usual style.  I chose an image from our sponsor which is a Steampunk Hat from 

Steampunk Hat - The Stamping Chef

My card has a couple of special features that are from Hobbycutz, they are the two wood, laser cut embellishments. I also have included some paper piecing, feathers, gears and other embellies.
I hope you enjoy this card.
Please hop on over to the Hobbycutz challenges and check things out.
Thanks for stopping by here again today.

Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment