Wednesday, September 18, 2013

It was time to clean...

Today i decided that I had to clean thing up a little before I could move on.  I've been working hard this week to get all my challenge post for the week completed and also maybe get a few completed for next week.  I also have an anniversary and birthday card to complete this week.
So during the cleaning process I stacked a few things that sparked my interest.  
The 2 (yes you read that correctly)  cards below were completed with my scraps.
These are some of my favorite cards to make, so let me know what you think.


A fall card and an little Halloween card,
Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a Great day.
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Nancy,
    Both cards are fantastic. I'm right there with you on loving to do cards from scraps. Doesn't feel like you're getting something for nothing?
    I'm one of your team mates at HIMCR and so excited to be working with you!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roberta, can't wait to get started with HIMCR. I always love to see just what I can do with the few things laying in front of me. Hope you have a good day. Going to rain here in Iowa today, so could be heading your way.

      Delete