Sunday, November 10, 2013

Greetings from The Outlawz


         
I chose this cute little Owl, his name is 'Otis' and I love the way his head is tilted.  
I have made it no secret that my favorite color is Orange, but I am beginning to really like turquoise also.  I don't think it has anything to do with the cold weather or snow, I'm just going there alot.

I made this card in the process of my recent desk clean, so there are a couple of items that made it on the finished card.  I had the silver snowflakes, the white bow and the feathers.  I also added the glitter to his hat.
Hope you enjoy and hop over to The Outlawz and join the fun.

OUR FABULOUS SPONSORS FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER

Thanks fro stopping today, Please remember our Veterans today.
Nancy

         





2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Totally twitterpated lol. Hope you have seen Bambi and know what I'm talking about :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete