Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hiding In My Craft Room with Die Cuts

It's another Saturday and Hiding In My Craft Room is featuring projects using Die Cuts.  The Design Team has some fantastic inspiration to share this week, with amazing variety.
My project this week was inspired by the famous and popular 'Mustache'
I created a Christmas Tree using a variety of sizes and 2 colors of green.  I used my Cameo to cut the mustaches and then I used a Martha Stewart border punch at the bottom.


I used Stickles on the tree, added a sentiment and then some bling.
I hope you enjoy and try a new way to use your dies and punches.
Don't forget to hop over to HIMCR and maybe even play along
Thanks for stopping today.
Nancy

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanted to just edit the comment not delete it! Computers and I just don't always get along. What I wanted to say:
      I really adore this card! The colors and the bits of bling you used are fantastic. Great job, my friend!
      hugs--
      Roberta
      Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
      Queen Bee Paper Crafts

      Delete
    2. Thanks Roberta, so happy that sometimes I'm not the only one that just hits the wrong button.

      Delete
  2. What a cleaver idea using mustaches. I really ike it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, this tree is so cute using a mustache!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete