Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What day is it??

It's Hump day and today I feel like I've gone up and over the hump.  I've been working on a project for a couple of weeks that I finally got finished today.  I can't tell you about it yet, but will let you know that the month of December will be very exciting for me.
I have this great camel stamp from Inky Antics that I wanted to share today and it's perfect for 'hump' day.
I did a little paper piecing and then colored with Copics.
I hope you enjoy and stop again tomorrow.



Nancy

Copic Markers: E50,E51,E53,E55,N5
Paper: Amuse'Studio and Basic Grey(plumeria)
Button and twine
Inky Antics:BaZooples #4

2 comments:

  1. this is darling! I have this set. What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Love the bright colours and how you coloured the cute lil camel! Happy hump day to you too :-)
    Hugs'
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete