Wednesday, December 18, 2013

OH NO..... I Forgot!

I guess I'm either too busy or maybe getting old, but I have 2, yes 2 post I forgot this week.  I'm going to blame it the holiday season and my change in schedule.  
First I want to share what's going on over at Hobbycutz this week. 
I have a fun Christmas card to share using the Kenny K 'Mistletoe' image.

 I colored the image using the standard red and green, then I used some green glitter on the Hobbycutz wooden snowflakes.
The sentiment is from a very fun set of stamps from 'dylusions'
(Christmas Worls -DYR35831)

Hope over to Hobbycutz and see all the inspiration.


Now on to my second post.....

I was challenged this week to create a CAS card for 613 Avenue Create, so as I started to plan a card I wanted it to be very CAS.  
Using the Bugaboo 'reindeer' digital image, I printed it directly on shimmer paper and added a simple sentiment.  I trimmed and folder into an A2 card, putting a row of red washi tape on the bottom and a row of black washi tape at the top.  The band of checked ribbon at the bottom was from my stash and of course there has to be a little red bling for a nose.


So there you have it, sorry for the late post but go over and check out everything at 613 Avenue Create.

Thanks for stopping today and stay warm wherever you are.
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Nancy - I really like the image you chose - perfect for a CAS card since there is so much in the image alone. The Washi tape, ribbon and red nose add texture and sufficient embellishment. Well done kiddo!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy, I was looking for your tag from this week's challenge at Hiding In My Craftroom??? Where is it??? Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete