Monday, March 10, 2014

Coffee and Friends... the Perfect Blend

Today at The Outlawz we have  a coffee theme, how much fun can that be???  I love having my coffee all day long and I often tell myself that I've turned into my mother.  It's so funny how things like that happen.

This week’s sponsors

from Guylou called Leah & Her Latte
Most of the papers are from a digital paper pack that I printed and then used just like scrapbook paper.
Then I decided that I would glue Coffee Beans to my card, well let me tell you it was not easy.  They have so much oil they didn't want to stick.  Well I pulled out the trusty ZipDry and now they'll stuck for good..
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to hop over at The Outlawz.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card - I love the image and the very cute papers. Fabulous card, Nancy!
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete