Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Last Post as DT for Hobbycutz

I want to feature a card today that I made for my last post as a DT for the Hobbycutz Challenges.
I have enjoyed working with Kobie and the team. Sometimes you just find that you are on overload with too many deadlines falling at the same time, creating conflicts in my schedule.  I love all the design teams I'm a part of, but needed to trim some of my obligations.
My card this week is so fun and gives me some inspiration for warm weather that hopefully will arrive soon.

So for Challenge 39 we would like to see Shaped Cards.
Any shape any size - anything but square?

Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is -
I had this great fence from Hobbycutz and thought it would work perfect with the image, as it reminds me of the beach and sand dunes.  

Thanks for stopping by to visit today and please don't forget to hop over the Hobbycutz and see the other DT cards.  The cards this week are all so different and amazing.
Nancy

1 comment: