Monday, March 3, 2014

Sing Me A Song

Today at The Outlawz we are celebrating our favorite song. As I was picking my image for this challenge I started going through my favorite songs in my head.  Since my primary source of music is the local Christian radio station, I faced a hard challenge.  I have so many songs I love, but decided to think back about what song just makes me feel at ease and I was steered in the direction of the group 'Point of Grace'.

My image is from one of our sponsors this week

 The Song I chose is 'On God's Green Earth' by Point of Grace

I hope you enjoy this card today and take some time to enjoy God's Green Earth, even if it has 2 foot of snow on it.  We are never given more than we can handle, Spring will come!
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, this image and your design are just wonderful! Love it! Great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card to go with a lovely song! I love that pretty die you used to mat your image.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete