Friday, April 25, 2014

Wedding Bells for the Day

Today over at Creative Corner Challenges we are celebrating Weddings.  I know that June is the big Wedding month, so maybe we can help you get a start on those special cards.  When I went to may supplies I found that I really didn't have a 'Wedding Bell' stamp and I really didn't find a digital image that I wanted, so whats a crafter to do?
I decided to use my Silhouette and cut them out.  I had a really soft patterned paper in my stash that I wanted to use as the background.  Having the soft green and rose colors, I started pulling out the gold and ivory shimmer paper. The flowers came out of a Kaisercraft accent pack and I layered several together. Using a fancy Spellbinder Die to mount my design and then some special bling.
Simple sentiment and its done.


Thanks for stopping in again today.




No comments:

Post a Comment