Sunday, June 7, 2015

I'm Back

So I've been gone along time but I think its time to share what's been going on in my craftroom.
After minor hand surgery and time away to work on other projects that needed my attention, I have treated myself to some crafting stimulation.

I Love Love my Copic's but have really enjoyed spending time with various watercolor mediums.
My new favorite is this Tim Holtz Crazy Birds Stamp set.


Using Distress Inks to color most of these images I've started with the full set of six birds and plan to make many more cards featuring this stamp set.

So here's the first from my series of six.


Thanks for hanging in there and waiting for my return and if this is your first time visiting my blog, THANKS for stopping by.
Have a blessed day.

Nancy


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy. Welcome back! So happy to see you in bloggie world again. Love your crazy bird card.
    Have a wonderful week.
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete