Tuesday, June 16, 2015

It's a "Do Over"

If you've been following me for a couple of day since I started my blog back up, you have seen my new love for watercolor.  I decided to 'do over' some of my old images that are colored using Copic Markers and see what they look like in watercolor.

This first card was done a couple of years ago with Copic Markers.  As you can see I stayed more with a strong orange color   I have many more Copic's to choose from, so its more vibrant.


This second card was the 'do over' with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.  I have worked very hard to try and make my coloring more like watercolor instead of all the blending I do with Copic.  Once again these Zig pens are strong colors and I have found I need to use more water than I would think.


This has been a fun trial for me and I promise to share more.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment