Saturday, June 13, 2015

Watercolor with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers


My post today was inspired by the 30 day color challenge over at the 
I was really inspired with Kathy's post on day 12 and decided to look through some of my stamps, so using my new fabulous markers I came up with this.....


The stamp is a basic open image, so I added the lines and dots with a black marker.
I have really enjoyed playing with these watercolors, although it has been a challenge to figure out how they work the best for me.  I do believe you need to find out which paper is for you and how much you want to water the color down.  These markers do have vibrant colors and it does make since that you should purchase darker colors because you can always dilute the intensity.  After working with my set of 48, its my opinion I will want to add about 6-8 more markers to round out my collection.
I must admit that these markers are so different than the Copic Markers I normally use, I believe this will be my challenge.  
Not using watercolors for such a long time I've discovered another new love for coloring.
I have been using Copic neutrals to add shading around the images, which I will continue to perfect.


Colors used - 63 Ochre, 36 Light Blue, 31 Cobalt Blue, 42 Turquoise


Thanks for stopping by today.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment