Thursday, May 26, 2016

Working on Transparent Objects

I had the pleasure of teaching a Copic Class last night at Scrapmania here in Cedar Rapids.
Our focus for the month of May has been techniques and coloring transparent objects.
After my little craftroom clean-up I uncovered this image that never made it into production.  I had colored it with Copics several months ago and decided now wold be a good time to put something together. I gathered up some scrap papers and her ya go.


This cute little fairy in the glass shows the shadow of the glass making it have that transparent look. 
Of course this image was screaming Shaker Card!

Just a reminder, I will be teaching one more class this month at Scrapmania,so if you're in Cedar Rapids and want to take a Copic Marker class just call sign up.
The class is Sunday, May 29th starting at 1:00
319-377-9999

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment