Monday, June 26, 2017

Happy To Be Back and Sharing

I've taken some time away from the Blog world the past year and have realized how much I missed being out of the loop.  Although I have not been blogging that doesn't mean I've been laying around eating bonbons.  I have a new grandson, my daughter is engaged and getting married this August and I have been teaching classes at my local scrapbook store here in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.  Scrapmania is a fantastic store and Stacy keeps her inventory current with all the latest products, if she doesn't have what you want she will order it.

I teach Copic classes and lots and lots of card classes.  I absolutely love what I get to do and all the fantastic people I get to meet.

Today I'm starting a new series of beginning Copic classes that will run June through December.   Tomorrow I have 2 classes using tulle for shaker cards.  There is still space available if anyone is interested in attending, all you have to do is call the store to reserve your space.


Tulle shaker card, June 27th
Scrapmania 319-377-9999

Thanks for stopping by, more to come!

Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment