Tuesday, February 27, 2018

AECP - Impressive Heat Embossing

Heat Embossing, well what can I say except
Magic

Isn't it fun when you add that powder to the sticky ink, apply the heat and 
WOW 
the image comes to life.  

For this challenge I decided to practice my Layered Heat Embossing.



 I started by stamping a complete A2 card panel with Versafine Onyx Black Ink, then used clear embossing powder.  

Now the fun begins....
Selectively I embossed diamonds onto the panel.  


Using Versamark clear ink and 3 Altenew embossing powders.

Antique Silver

Copper
Rose Gold

You will notice that I did leave some areas plain for interest.
This did take awhile to complete because you need to heat embossing each time you ink an area. 
Tip: don't forget your powder tool, I used mine each time I inked and area.


After completing the the panel I stamp the Altenew Halftone Heart on Vellum.  Using Versafine Onyx Black Ink and then clear embossing powder.  I did a little fussy cutting since I don't have a heart die that matches the size.  
The sentiment also is from the Halftone Heart stamp set.

The finishing touch is 24 black gems!

Thanks for stopping by today.


Blessings,


Nancy

Supplies:

Altenew Pattern Play - Diamond Stamp
Altenew Halftone Heart Stamp
Altenew Embossing Powders - Antique Silver, Rose Gold, Copper
Versamark Ink
Versafine Black Onyx Ink
Clear Embossing Powder





2 comments: