My second project assignment was to color and shade a floral image. I don't have the exact image that Mindy used so I went through my Altenew sets and selected the Sketchy Rose Stamp Set.
I needed to stamp several flowers so a little masking needed to happen. After stamping the two roses I needed a few leaves, so I took those from the Build -A- Flower Anemone Stamp Set.
Artist Markers Used:
Sentiment is Altenew Script Word Die
When I turned my image over to apply adhesive, this is what it looked like on the back.
I wanted to share how cool the image looked. Probably could have used either side and may try something like this again.
Thanks for stopping today.
= Supplies =