Friday, October 25, 2019

Altenew Diamond Snowflakes Stencil


Recently I've featured blog post and videos using dies in a different way, how to incorporate black into your projects to add depth and a 'modern' new look and then adding unique cuts and shapes to your cardmaking.

Altenew recently had a great stencil release and the Diamond Snowflakes was part of that release.

 Altenew Stencil Diamond Snowflakes Stencil

I created two cards with this stencil, selecting different color palettes.  
Inking the background using a gradient process of light to dark inks.  I then cut the panel diagonally and trimmed it down to show a small black border from the cardbase.  



This card design would be so easy to mass produce choosing different colorways and changing the sentiments.

(I have a video below, please be patient with me during my transition with a new set-up)



Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.


Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment