Saturday, October 26, 2019

Altenew Modern Holiday Cardmaking 6 - Final Day



Today is the final day for my Altenew Academy Class.

Today's focus is on Cover Plates and I'm sharing another inspiration card here on my blog.

Sticking with my black modern theme this card is simple and easy.


I used the Altenew Pegboard Canvas Cover Die for the background and mount it on a black top fold A-2 cardbase.  You can see how the black dots show through the holes to stick with my theme.
Then I cut several pieces from the Altenew Creative Edges: Evergreen Die
1 - Black
1- Gold 
2 - Forest Glades
I inked the edges of the green paper with Altenew Forest Glades and Evergreen inks, then I layered the green, gold and black trees as shown.
The 3 stars are from Altenew Starry Night set and the sentiment is from Altenew Happy Holidays.











It's been so much fun sharing all my inspiration here on my blog for this class series.  I hope you have enjoyed the projects.

Thanks for stopping by.


Nancy




No comments:

Post a Comment