Saturday, February 1, 2020

Trying New Colors

The other day I featured a card with my new favorite Copic Marker color combination.  Well today I decided to try the same concept using my Altenew Artist Markers.  The stamp set I have chosen is Altenew Paint-A-Flower: Poppy
As I mentioned before, it's my opinion that not every image lends to this type of coloring but this Poppy stamp work great.  This coloring style is not meant to have an even blend between colors. 
I love the pop of color and artist look.


The markers I used: Ocean Wave, Sea Glass, Warm Sunshine, Crimson, Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades and Moss.
I fussy cut a mask for flower and then sprayed Altenew Ink Spray in Jet Black and Antique Silver.
The sentiment if from the Altenew Poppy stamp set.

After coloring this image I decided to try my hand with another color combo.


The markers I used: Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Sea Glass, Buttercream, Ocean Wave, Deep Iris, Rouge, and Grapevine.
 I covered a panel with Altenew Gradient Lines Washi Tape, fussy cut the image and used dimensional tape to attach.
Layering a turquoise panel on the A2 card base, I added a few white pearls to finish thing off.
The sentiment if from the Altenew Poppy stamp set. I stamped and cut a small tag shape to attach with green twine.


Thanks for stopping by today


Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment