Thursday, February 1, 2024

Inspiration Using Spellbinders BetterPress

 Another one of my loves is Spellbinders Paper Arts.  I have fallen in love with their BetterPress system and Spellbinders continues to improve every month with new designs.

Recently I went to a crop and only took BetterPress to work on the first day.  I made many cardfront panels and then started to watercolor the images.  

One of the newer plates I purchased is Cosmos Backdrop.  There is a stencil for the image but I don't have it so I decided to watercolor instead.  I love that Spellbinders has many ink colors to use with the BetterPress, but I've found many inks in my collection work very well to press the images.  Two of my cards use a black ink and the last one uses a brown ink.  I love how these turned out.


I added twine and a wax seal with the circle sentiments.  
Wax seals are also so cool to add accents



This card uses the brown ink and makes the image much softer.




Purple is not always a color I gravitate too, but this image looks great in purple.
Using a little bling really finishing off this card.


Thanks for stopping by today and stayed tuned for more Spellbinders inspiration.



Nancy




No comments:

Post a Comment