Friday, February 16, 2024

Sweet n Sassy Collection

 During a much needed clean up in my craftroom I found lots of leftover ovals from frames I cut for other projects.  I also found a stamp set I had never used, so I decided to make some cards.  I liked what I was designing and decided that I could continue with my card design and make many more cards.

I love coming up with an idea and then using it and a variations of the design to stock pile some cards.

Today was a fun play day along with cleaning out the stash.

The stamp is Sweet n Sassy - Forever Loved.  There is a small die for the flowers and leaves.








So I might have gone a little crazy but I told you I had fun.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you take a little inspiration from the cards.


Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment