Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'm Back

Ok, so I must apologize. I said I was going to do better this week, but just did not get a post done.   I do have several cards completed that I will start to share.  I am starting a series that focuses on using your border punches to make dimensional flowers.  Some punches are being made specifically for that purpose and I have found that many other punches work very well.  I will feature cards using some of these punches along with a fun Tim Holtz die for flowers.  I hope you enjoy these ideas and pull out some of your punches and try to use them in a different way than they were intended.


This card uses one of the new EK Success punches here, that have been introduced to make dimensional flowers.  I have also used the same punch as a decorative border.  This card will probably not be something that will mail easily, but if you are enclosing it in a present, it will work great.  You can also make these flowers and place them on a package or gift bag along with a bow.  Great for the upcoming holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment