Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Loads of Fun

Hello All!  It been 2 long days for me at work but tomorrow will just be a couple of hours.  I want to share this fun little card tonight that I colored using a Stampendous clear stamp.  I just thought it was so cute and simple.  I colored with Copic Markers and then used Glossy Accents all over the face of the washing machine door.  You could also use a shaker box circle (domed plastic) and put some fun tiny glass beads or glitter inside.  I did once again use scrap paper and a fun EK Success border punch to create the bubble shapes on the side. Other supplies are listed below.
Thanks for stopping by.  ~Nancy~

Supplies:
Copic Markers - Y38,YR04,YR07,YR09,R24,B0000,BG01,C1,C3
Spica - Tourquoise
Signo Silver

1 comment:

  1. What stamp set is that Nancy with the washing machine? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete