Saturday, March 16, 2013

Easter Jars

Since 'Jars' are such the rage now, I couldn't pass this stamp up.  Its from Impression Obsession G2440.

I stamped it several months ago on Copic Xpress It paper and just never got around to coloring it.  As I was cleaning up and putting a few things away on my desk, I thought maybe I'll just take a couple of minutes and color.  I did not keep track of my markers, but there really wasn't much blending involved with this image.  I think sometimes people are afraid to color something like this because of the detail, but really its so simple.  If you just like to color this image is perfect for you.  
I did use a gloss pen and Glossy Accents on the jars to give them more life.
Picked up some scrap paper from my table, (so i didn't have to put it away) and completed the card.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy.
Nancy



1 comment:

  1. Hey Nancy! This is an ADORABLE card. Nicely done! Love the carrots in the jar.

    While still making cards, I've morphed back to my scrapbooking roots and have begun making pages again. I miss AAP, but thanks to the internet and my Visa card, I SOMEHOW (tee hee) manage to obtain the supplies I need (read: would DIE without).

    Hope all is well with you and your family.

    Connie C.

    ReplyDelete