Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Something New for Me!!!

Sorry for being MIA lately, but I've been busy helping to prepare for a special little one that is expected to arrive in about 6 weeks.  I've been sewing, painting and upholstering a chair.  I attended one baby shower and have one more to go.  Needless to say I'm excited and can't wait for his arrival, (probably not as anxious as his mother and father).


So now for the NEWS, 
I'm excited to say that I've started a new venture/business.
I recently became a Creative Consultant for  amuse studio.  Many of you know I've been struggling with the products that are available here in Cedar Rapids, so I decided to join an organization that offers quality paper, stamps, ink and many other accessories and tools.  I've been using their products for a couple of years and decided now was the time.
I am working on a few card samples as my inventory of products arrive so that I can conduct some workshops and invite everyone to come play with me.
I have attached my web page with amuse studio here.  
Go browse and see what we have to offer and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  
You may also order directly from my website page if you'd like.
I will be sending an email and also posting here on my blog when I have my first workshop ready.  
Please contact me via email if you are interested in updates so I can be sure not to miss anyone.



Here is a card that I have put together using the fishtail pennant die and a die from the cupcake topper set.  The sentiment is from the tool-rific (SISS015) stamp set.  
I've used misc papers from amuse studio
which unfortunately a few are now disc, but fear not, there are many more to choose from. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment