Friday, September 27, 2013

Extra - Extra Kenny K

I recently made a card for one of my DT challenge blogs and then I discovered I had not followed the challenge rules.  Well, I decided to share my creation anyway just so you could see the totally different take on the second card.

This card has fun colors where the challenge card was supposed to be Black, White and one additional color.
Here is the real card that I submitted this week on the Hobblycutz Challenge Blog
Hop on over and see the other inspirations.
As always, thanks for stopping by.
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card. Too bad you had to do an additional card...good thing the image is super cute! Thanks for playing in the Paper Nest Dolls 'Fall' challenge. Heidi PND DT


    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are adorable! It's fun to see the same image used in 2 different ways. Thanks so much for sharing both of them!
    Your coloring is really fantastic, by the way.
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete