Saturday, September 28, 2013

What Have I Been Up To...

Well, I've been very busy the past couple of weeks.  If you have been visiting my blog on a regular basis, you may have noticed a few new 'adds' to my Design Team list.
I've been so lucky to serve on blog groups with talented designers and next week I will be adding the next one to my list.
I've know for a couple of weeks and really haven't started my term yet, but our lovely leader has consented to let a couple of us participate a week early.
So the answer to the title question...
Our challenge this week is a card for a woman.  

My card is probably not the usual colors that you might expect, but I sometimes feel not all woman like pink and frilly.  There I said it.  I don't like pink either and another fun fact is I don't like CHOCOLATE.
Ok, I can hear some of you gasping right now, but sorry, not my favorite.
I did add the frilly feathers, a paper flower and a bow.  
So, please mark your calendars for Saturday's to visit our blog and then go hide in your craft room.
Thanks for stopping today.
Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment