Monday, December 2, 2013

My BIG News!!!!

Ok, so I hinted last week that I had some exciting news to share.  

I was blessed when asked to be the Guest Designer at Inky Antics for the month of December.  This was a total surprise and I've had so much fun putting my projects together. I love their stamps so needless to say I was jumping up and down when I received the invitation.
Inky Antics has many different types of stamps and such a variety of products.  During the month of December I will have projects featured from different themes that show various styles.
This week, for my first post I want to share a card made with the stamp set,
Born In Bethlehem


11208MC, Born In Bethlehem Clear Set

There were so many ways to make a card out of this stamp set, but when I saw this paper I knew exactly what I wanted to do.
Please visit the Inky Antics blog and see all the details on my card and be sure to leave a comment at the end of the post, and you'll be entered in a BLOG CANDY giveaway.

Thanks for stopping today and allowing me to share my news.  Please don't forget to visit the Inky Antics site the entire month.
Nancy





4 comments:

  1. Nancy, congrats on being guest designer at Inky Antics!! Woo Hoo! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited you are the guest designer for IA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Nancy on being selected a Guest Designer! Very exciting - I'm sure your creativity will shine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thrilled to be working with you, too, Nancy! Your work is beautiful, and I can't wait to show all of your projects to our Inky blog friends. :-)

    ReplyDelete