Sunday, December 1, 2013

Special Packages from 613 Avenue Create

It'a another challenge today and this time I'd like to share some gift package ideas for my 613 Avenue Create Design Team project.
I chose to make a gift box and a gift tag that match.  Our sponsor this week is Rick St.Dennis, so I used his Skating Santa image on my tag.


Not sure if any of you have the new box maker from We R Memory Keepers, but it's so much fun.
I made the square gift box using this new punch board and a 12 X 12 sheet of paper.  You can make many other sizes and they are easy.


I started with the round tag design and then mounted this on a round top tag base. Standard Xmas colors and a little glitter finish Santa off. 
I hope you enjoyed this second post today.
Thanks for stopping by
Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment