Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Amuse' Studio Sneak Peek

March 1st the debut of our 2014 spring accessories catalog & inspiration guide

I have a few of the products that I've been playing around with and wanted to share a card today.
Amuse' Studio is offering a new 6 X 6 pattern paper pack that has very cool papers, the card below features 2 of the papers.  I've selected the black & white background paper and the pretty pink flower paper for my card. The flowers have been fussy cut from the paper to use as an accent.
The 'thanks' is a new word die that I cut 3 times and stacked them with an offset to add the dimension.


You can also visit the Amuse' Studio blog to see more fun products.
I hope you enjoyed this little peek and will stop back again.
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. I love it. Will have to go investigate Amuse Studio ...
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena, be sure to go over and check out the Amuse' Studio blog, there's a giveaway for the new 6 X 6 paper pack. The papers are very cool. The Amuse' line is geared to card makers and the new ever popular party type decor. Great inks, paper, stamps and supplies.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete