Friday, February 28, 2014

So Now It's GREEN Day

Well, we've had Pink day this week and now it a day of GREEN.
I know that spring is somewhere out there and today over at Creative Corner Challenge we are thinking GREEN.  Now I didn't include a colored image, but my card is totally GREEN.

I decided that I wanted to used a shaker with sequins this week with a simple birthday wish.  I started by looking through my scrap papers and pulling out a few coordinating greens then I picked a couple of accents.  The flower is from an old sticker set and then I die cut the accent leaves.
 I hope you enjoy this fun card and stop over at Creative Corner this week.
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card--very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love all the shades of green and the sequins in the shaker window add the perfect touch. Love all the sparkle too.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete