Thursday, June 29, 2017

Tulle Shaker Cards

Tulle Shaker cards are very popular now because they are pretty, easy to make and have a low profile for mailing.  I just finished teaching a class with 5 cards and would like to share the card that I think was the easiest and actually one of my favorites.


This card features the Grid Collage #1727 from poppy stamps.
I have several dies from this company and they are so versatile. I continue to choose one of these dies from my stash when I need a quick card that results in a "Wow" factor.
This idea would be great to mass produce and then have in your stockpile so all you have to do is add a sentiment when you need a card in a hurry.
I hope you try this idea and thanks for spending a few minutes here at my blog today.

Have a great day!


Nancy






No comments:

Post a Comment