Saturday, July 1, 2017

Is that a 'Salad Spinner'????

Yes that is what you are seeing.
I will be honest I don't recall where I got the idea that I wanted to do 'Spin Art' with my re-inkers.
So I started the quest today to find one of those 'spin art' things in the toy section of my local big store.  Now you must understand that my husband supports everything I try and while we were walking through the store having no luck, we started talking about things that spin to achieve what I wanted to try.  I didn't want to spend more than $10.00 just to try something that I dreamed up in my head.  Anyone relate?
Well as we were headed back to the front of the store, getting ready to leave, my husband says 
"what about a salad spinner"?
What did I say..... THAT'S A FABULOUS IDEA!
So off we headed back to housewares to pick up this $9.00 item and head to the checkout.





The top blue card I used all Distress Oxide re-inkers with the addition of 
Hickory Smoke Distress Spray


  




This second card I used a combination of Distress and Distress Oxide re-inkers.  Playing with some water drops from a spray bottle helped add some more interest, finally I used a Circle Dot Stamp to add the inked dots. 


Sequins, Water Droplet Gems and shinny sentiments finish thing off.

I hope you enjoy these cards and don't think Im crazy.
Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment