Saturday, February 24, 2018

AECP - Polychromatic Colors

Starting this challenge I was thinking that there were so many directions I could go.
No-line color
Pops of color

So many choices, but in the end I looked around at some items that were laying on my work table and found exactly what I needed to start.

I choose White with pops of color.
Red, Aqua and Gray

I had a white panel that was already cut from

 I wanted to add color to the backside of the cover die so I decided to cut multiple pieces of color paper to glue to the back

finished back side
front side

Now for the rest of the card front I decided the Altenew Dahlia Blossoms stamp set would be a good selection to give the flower effect I was trying to achieve.
I started by stamping, what I would call the third step stamp with black ink and embossing with clear embossing powder.  Then I stamped the full image stamp over the previous stamped flower, using 

I stamped several images of both flower sizes and since I don't have the dies for this stamp set I used my Scan-n-Cut.

Sentiment is from Altenew Build-A-Flower: Carnation 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend.



Altenew Cube Cove Die
Altenew Dahlia Blossoms Stamp set
Altenew Build-A-Flower: Carnation
Altenew Aqualicious Ink
Black Versafine Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Brother Scan-n-cut

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous way of adding colors to the cover plate, Nancy! Beautifully constructed and designed!