Monday, March 19, 2018

Stunningly Simple Watercolor Techniques





Today I am sharing a fun watercolor card using Altenew Re-inkers.
Here's the list of colors used:
Bamboo, Olive, Frayed Leaf, Evergreen, Mango Smoothie, Orange Cream,
Fresh Lemon, Peach Perfect, Cotton Candy, Rubellite



I started by stamping the images and heat embossing with 


Now I needed a background, so I did a little ink smooshing onto a larger piece of watercolor paper and just added different ink colors creating layers.
Placing the Altenew Watercolor Stripes Cover Panel on the front for additional interest.

I arranged the colored/die cut flowers in the lower right corner, along with the 'Smile' sentiment and a few waterdrop gems.


Striped Florals
Halftone Smile


I also embossed the Striped Floral images with white embossing powder and made a second card.





I hope you like these cards today and don't forget to check out the 

Thanks for Stopping today.


Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment