Saturday, March 17, 2018

AECP - Tis The Season



I know it's not Christmas but I have a card to share from the 
Altenew Academy Class  
Tis The Season



Working through the classes I decided to focus my project on the 
Rustic Holiday Theme.

Not having but two Altenew holiday stamp sets in my collection, 
I decided to use the Wood Pallet Stamp for a background to pull the rustic look together.
I started my process by using 5 different stamp colors to achieve the wood pallet background. I then stamped the pine leaves in the lover right corner to create a cluster to lay under the pine cones.  

Stamping the pine cones (Poinsettia & Pine stamp set) on a beige paper I used Altenew Artist Markers to color them as realistic as possible. 

Not having the dies for my stamp sets, I used my Brother Scan-n-cut for the pine cones and the word sentiments. The sentiment came out of the Majestic Mistletoe set, which was stamped on red card stock using Espresso ink. 
 The small 'and' word was pulled from another stamp set since that's the size I needed.


Finished the card off with a red gem to dot the 'i' and added Nuvo White Blizzard over the pines leaves. 



Thanks for stopping by

Happy St. Patties Day

Blessing,


1 comment:

  1. Love the richness of this design, Nancy!! The background and images work so seamlessly!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete