Thursday, October 19, 2023

Playing with 49 and Market

Do you ever have extra bits and pieces from your collections with 49 and Market after your initial project?  I love to make albums and when a new collection is released I always pick-up one of everything.  I want all the things to select from when creating which results in extra laser cuts, paper and ephemera.  I usually keep the most recent  3-5 collections in a separate box for each,  then I will start to combine pieces by color for the older collections. 

This card uses a frame and greenery, along with a neutral backgound paper. I like to always add a ticket to the cards as my signature for 49 and Market.


I made this card into a standard shaker using neutral sequins and fun bits.  I always have extra butterflies, so I attached one on the inside for that fun element.
Picking a few greenery laser cuts, a flower and a teal ticket finish off the design.

Thanks for stopping by today.


Blessing
Nancy



 


No comments:

Post a Comment