Sunday, October 29, 2023

Twelve  cards using 49 and Market Moonlit Garden

 




I wanted to use minimal supplies to make these cards plus being very impatient for the supplies to come into my local scrapbook store (Scrapmania), these 12 cards evolved.  I picked up a 6 X 8 paper pack, laser cut elements, tickets rolls, and Essential Filmstrips.  This collection seems very serene and calming so I decided to make this cards with encouragement and sympathy sentiments.  Using layers, foam tape, tickets, specialty sparkle and mirror papers these cards turned out to be one of my favorite sets. 

I separated my cards into several pictures to make it easier to see the details plus you can go to my FB post to see the cards up close with more detail.




Please let me know if you have any questions.

Blessing, Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment